Peter Winters, Haddock Research & Branding Inc.
50 Boulevard Beaconsfield, Beaconsfield, Quebec, H9W 3ZI, Canada
(17) Our details The full name of our company is Haddock Research & Branding, Inc. We are registered in Canada under registration number [446996-8]. Our registered address is: 50, boul Beaconsfield, Beaconsfield, (QC), Canada, H9W 3Z1 Prior to June 2011, the address was: 5764 Monkland Ave., Suite 13, Montreal (QC), Canada H4A 1E9 You can contact us by email to mailto:email@example.com Annexes A) Free Section Report licence (1) Introduction This Licence governs your use of the Free Section Report documents (“Free Section Reports”) that are downloadable from our website; by using our Free Section Reports, you accept this Licence in full. If you disagree with any part of this Licence, do not use our Free Section Reports. In this Licence, “we” means – and “our” refers to – Haddock Research & Branding, Inc.. (2) Intellectual property rights We own the intellectual property rights in the Free Section Reports. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved. (3) Licence to use Free Section Reports You may view, download, print, copy, adapt, and amend the Free Section Reports, and you may publish amended or abridged of the Free Section Reports, subject to the restrictions below.
- You may not redistribute or communicate publically the Free Section Reports as a whole.
- Whenever including or quoting information contained within a Free Section Report you must include the following credit: “Data quoted from [title of Free Section Report], section [number], of the Environmental Choices 2008 study © Haddock Research & Branding, Inc. Available at www.haddock-research.com”
(4) Limitations of liability
- You acknowledge that we do not, under or in relation to this Licence, provide any professional advice to you, and consequently that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of your use of the Free Section Reports.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the Free Section Reports conform with relevant legal requirements and that every measure has been taken to ensure that the data they contain is accurate, we do not warrant their comprehensiveness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the Free Section Reports remain available or that they are kept up-to-date.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) relating to the Free Section Reports.
- Our liability in relation to the Free Section Reports is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising under this Licence or in connection with the Free Section Reports, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
(5) Variation We may revise this Licence from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. (6) Law and jurisdiction This Licence will be governed by and construed in accordance with Canadian law, and any disputes relating to this Licence shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Montreal, Canada. 09 September 2008
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
(b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including first name, last name, email address, and country, username and password (all compulsory for registering) and also telephone number, company, company address and telephone number, your position and industry sector (not compulsory);
(c) any other information that you choose to send to us in the comment box;
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; and track which of Free Section Reports you download. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.]
(3) Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
(a) administer the website; improve your browsing experience by personalising the website; and enable your use of the services available on the website;
(b) sending out marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, including targeted marketing/sales emails or updates regarding the latest section report or other service; as well as general (non-marketing) commercial communications
(c) send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website; along with statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
(d) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested; and deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
(e) website usage and market analysis: regional demographics, industry sectors, types of interest, etc.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
You can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive communications
In addition, we may disclose information about you: (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law; (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; or (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
(5) International data transfers
If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please be aware that information which you provide is stored and processed in Canada, and may be transferred to countries (including the United States) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
In addition, personal information or opinions that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
(6) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
(7) Policy amendments
(8) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at Canadian Dollars 10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
(9) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(10) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
(12) Data controller
The entity responsible for this website is Haddock Research & Branding, Inc. old address is 5764 Monkland Ave., Suite 13, Montreal (QC), Canada H4A 1E9. From June 2011, the address of the company is 50, boul Beaconsfield, Beaconsfield, (QC), Canada, H9W 3Z1. You can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.